Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Attack of the Singh

Late for English class yesterday morning. As usual, we were asked by our lecturer, Mr. Rajpal Singh to write a short letter explaining why were we late. The point behind this routine, it remains a mystery to us students. As usual also, our English class is filled with lame jokes cracked by our lecturer, and it surely did a good job for keeping us awake.

Everything was usual, until.....

Mr. Rajpal became unusually high demand of jokes, he cracked a few more for us.....

"I hate to lose. Since young, I never like to lose in anything. Even when I walk to my car and I see people walking faster than me, I would race them to the car.
That's why I'm KIASU".

"I'm a man who's scared of a lot of things.
I'm a man of sins, so I'm afraid to die, because when I die, I dunno where would I be going.
So I'm KIASI".

"You students see, I'm really scared of lot of things. I'm scared of dying, I'm scared of my sins, and when I go back home, I'm scared of my wive......














so I'm KIA BO!!".

Okay his Kia-ness was kinda lame, no doubt but it made us laugh like mad. Maybe it was his expression and intonations, I dunno. But seriously he's a good entertainer. Out of a sudden he even did a ban-ga-la dance like how Panjabi MC hit the world with "Mundian To Bach Ke".

During class, Mr Rajpal always stressed that we must always end with a bang, be it comprehension or oral presentation. Today, he ended the class with a.............


errmm














His classic poem

"Kalau ada misai, itu kucing,
Kalau ada janggut, itu kambing,
Kalau ada misai dan janggut,
Itu RAJPAL SINGH!!".


Cheerio Mr Rajpal Singh

you're the man




0 comments:

Post a Comment